Passive Fire Protection (PFP)
Fire and heat protection
We offer a complete package we keep expanding, which includes a wide range of measures to take to prevent fires from starting and spreading as well as prevent its destructive effect.
Due to the current race with technical textiles and the development and application of these fabrics, we continue to develop products that should stop fires during a given time in several sectors.
- Power plants, compensators and thermal isolation.
- Offshore platforms, bushings, and Jet Black PFP Jet Fire J90 and J120 protection.
- Shipping industry, merchant shipping, passengers, inland navigation, marine and submarines.
- Chemical and petrochemical industry.
- Tank storage, tank pit bushing.
- Storage warehouses, shielding fire-resistant covers.
It is often about “Tailor-made” solutions
- Smoke Screens and Fire Partitioning Walls. It could be about the compartmentation of storage warehouses with smoke screens or fire partitioning walls. Automatic walls are managed by smoke detectors and an automatic (un)winding system.
- The application of fire-resistant fabrics for isolation mattresses and fabric compensators.
Using tested and certified materials are preferred.
For the shipping industry, such as passenger liners and luxurious yachts, we have been able to help develop a complete range of fire protective compensators:
- Fire-resistant bushings for the exhaust gas pipes.
- Fire-resistant and optionally waterproof bushings for wall and deck with an A60 Lloyds color. Here deck and wall bushings approved on A60 is referred to. Application is usually for the pipes because of the exhaust gases.
- Fire protection, fuel oil pipes and/or hoses, rubber bellows.
We even manufacture cable ducts and cable deck bushings.